Friday, October 7, 2011

So much to do

Do you ever have so much to do that you can't even start? That is me right now.

Not only does my desk look like the one pictured above, but my house is a wreck, not just untidy, but dirty. I need to clean bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, living room. I have laundry to do, flowers to water and a toddler to entertain.

Sad thing is, all I want to do is take a nap. I am exhausted. It has been a long, draining week. I haven't had a nap since my toddler was a newborn, but I really need one today. It's not going to happen.

My dear husband and I are going out with his best friend and his girlfriend (the best friends girlfriend, not my husbands). The fact that I wont be in my PJs at 8pm is an interesting thought, I just hope I can stay awake for all the fun that we will have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?