Monday, October 24, 2011

'The Itch'

You know, the baby itch. . .

I have it.

It doesn't help that my sister-in-law is four months pregnant AND about half the moms from the mom group I joined while I was pregnant with Danny are either pregnant with their next child or have already had the next child.

It doesn't help that my son has been mostly easy which has left me ready for baby # 2 since he was a month old.

It also doesn't help that I always wanted my kids pretty close together, but life's circumstances have kept that from happening.

For now I will smile at other Mommies babies, go to dr. appointments with my SIL and countdown the days until I graduate so we can get 'crackin on baby #2' as some say.

There is also always the chance that NFP will fail :)

2 comments:

  1. I had to think long and hard for about 3 minutes...NFP, I have head of it before, and then the magical light bulb went off...gotcha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I figured some people wouldn't know what it is, but how silly I felt typing out 'Natural Family Planning'

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this Mommy post?