Thursday, October 27, 2011

Piece of cake?

We had a meltdown over a cupcake. A freaking cupcake.





Now, I know that an orange cupcake with ghosts and bats for sprinkles is irresistible to a one-year-old, but come on kid, give me a break!

My sister babysat Danny while I was at school yesterday, they made cupcakes. What a great idea right? Fun Aunt Cana comes over and they make treats. When I got home I gave Danny one, he was in heaven. He loved it. Well, he wanted another one. He didn't get it. I'm sorry kiddo, but one cupcake is plenty, you do NOT need another one. Well that just wasn't good enough. The little boy reached and cried for another cupcake. When he realized that I was definitely not giving up he screamed and cried and stomped around. He kept going all over the place, the threw himself onto his Mickey Mouse couch and bawled his little eyes out.

Pathetic.

He looked devastated, and he looked at me like I was the most horrible person on earth. I mean, his OWN Mommy would not give him a(nother) cupcake. What a bitch.

Hey Danny, Let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?