Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I can't do it all

This is one of those days when I should not think/blog/talk/worry. Everything seems to go wrong, it all happens at once and I just feel defeated. As I am listening to the Beatles I am trying to allow myself to "Let It Be." Always easier said than done. I know that I am not the only one who feels this way, I can count five friends who have said to me this week (it's only Tuesday!) that everything seems to be going wrong lately.

Let it be.

I need someone other than myself telling me theses things:

You can't be the perfect student, you are a MOMMY. Your son comes first. Because of this you cannot physically/emotionally put 100% into your studies. It is OK.

You are too busy to volunteer for church projects right now, YOU CAN'T DO IT ALL. Seriously, it is ok just show up on Sundays right now.

You are allowed to stop caring about things of which you have no control over. Just let it go, it isn't your problem. Tell the people who keep bringing it up to leave you alone and LET IT BE.

Any volunteers to send me emails each day with short sentiments like the above ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?