Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Brothers

Cory and Eric 
Joe, Matt and Andy

I love seeing brothers interact with each other. My dads brothers, my husbands brothers and my own brothers all have very different dynamics.
 I had the opportunity to see my husband and his brothers spend time together last weekend and I always enjoy seeing them together. My husband and his two brothers are like the all American brothers. They love each other, they would do anything to each other, but man can they pick on each other. It is all in good fun, it rarely gets physical, however I have seen one ninja kick another one during a heated debate over golf clubs, but that is a whole other story. They are three guys, who were raised by the same two people in the same house, with the same sisters pestering them (:-D), but they are so different. Each of them has their own personality, their own ideas about the world, and their own way of interacting and communicating with others. When they are together they can just be themselves, say what they want to each other without worrying about hurting feelings, they can just chill.

It is so fun to watch. I hope one day my son is lucky enough to have a brotherly relationship like I see with my husband and his brothers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?