Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dear Professor,

Dear Professor,


I am so sorry, but I will not be turning todays assignment on time. You see, my toddler is a cranky, crabby, hysterical mess lately. Last night he was up all night, which meant that not only was I up all night, but I did not have the change to finish the assignment. I understand that turning work in late is unacceptable in your eyes, but in my eyes giving my child, crabby as he may be, anything other than impeccable care is unacceptable. I take my education very seriously, and I respect you and your class. I apologize for this, it will not happen again. I would appreciate any consideration you may give me.

Sincerely,

A very tired, very hard working Mommy who just couldn't do it this time.


Dear very tired, very hard working Mommy,

Tough. No one forced you to go back to school. If you can't get the assignments in on time, every time, then you will get a zero and most likely fail the class.

Sincerely,

Professor

******

Dear Professor, 

I'm on the basketball team and we're playing Duke this week, I wont be able to take the midterm and I'll be turning in the term paper in a week late.

Sincerely,

Jock

Dear Jock,

No Problem. BEAT DUKE!!

*Just sayin*

3 comments:

  1. Dear Professor,

    When I grown up i'll be failing your granddaughter for being a good mommy. Sorry.

    Love,

    The very tired, hard working mommy's cranky boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to school and raising a toddler...I have no idea how you do it girl! It is sad, but true, sports prevail over just about anything...even the most important job in the world, so sad. Good Luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Amy! I (hopefully) graduate in May, so not too much longer of this crazy lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this Mommy post?