Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Funny things that kids do

My child, he cracks me up.

Monday afternoon, after a really long and crappy day at school I picked Danny up and forced myself to go to the grocery store. I don't usually mind going to the grocery store, but as of late my son has a meltdown every time he sees the Mickey Mouse shopping cart. You see, I can't use the Mickey Mouse cart unless I am only buying a few things, the cart is just too small. So after I convinced myself that my family actually does need food to survive Danny and I headed to Safeway.

Fast-forward to the ride home. Once I park the car in front of our condo I realize Danny fell asleep, when I go to get him out of the car I find him with my husbands necktie in his mouth and his hand stuck in a toy pumpkin. It was so cute!

Now, a well rested, rationally thinking woman would have gotten out her phone and snapped a picture to post, but I was not in my normal Mommy-have-to-document-everything mode, I was tired and in desperate need to get inside my place and put the groceries away. Next time I find my child asleep, with a neck tie in his mouth, and his hand stuck in a pumpkin, I promise to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?