Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mommy Questionaire

I found this here and I couldn't resist!



1. How long have you been a Mom?
Two years (being pregnant counts!)

2. How many children call you (or have called you) Mommy?
Two, but only one of them is my own child.

3. Girl? Boy? Both? How many?
I have one boy.

4. Did you know what you were having before you gave birth?
No, I didn't want to find out, my husband did so for a compromise I agreed to find out whenever we have our second. The day our son was born my husband told me that he never wanted to find out with any other children we have because the surprise was too much fun.

5. How old were you when you became a Mom?:
22.

6. How long were you in labor?
Labor was induced. From the beginning of induction to delivery it was about 36 hours.

7. What’s your favorite thing about being a mom?
Everything, there is no way I could choose just one part. I love being a mom.

8. What’s your least favorite thing?
Nothing, it is all great :)


9. Do you want more kids?
Yes! I/we can't wait to have another baby.

10. Do you plan on having more soon?
Yes, although we aren't sure exactly when.

11. Does/did daddy change diapers?
Yes, my husband is a wonderful father, he does it all.


12. How many times have you been peed on?
Maybe 5 times, at most.

13. Barfed on?
Tons of times. I used to get all the way to my college before I would realize I had baby puke on me. 
14. Is/are your child(ren) named after anyone?
Danny is named after both of his grandfathers and both my older brother and my husbands older brother.

15. How did you come up with their name(s)?
I always wanted a Danny boy.


 16. When your child gets in trouble, who is the bad guy?
I am. My husband is not good at disciplining our son. He need to work on that big time.

17. And who is the good guy?
See above.

18. What is the longest you have been away from your children?
I spent two days in Georgia last month, that was the only time I was away from my son.

19. Bedtime routine?
Right after dinner he takes a bath, after he dries off and dresses I read him books and we'll play together until he is ready to get in his crib.

20. Are your toes painted?
Yes, but I do them myself now that I have to buy diapers.

21. Last movie you saw in the theatre?
Bridemaids-hilarious.

22. Last time you had a date?
I can't remember, but we're having one tomorrow night thanks to my dad, the baby sitter.


23. One thing you will not give up just because you’re a mom?
My husband, no matter how many kids I have I'll always make my husband a priority.

24. One thing you did give up now that you’re a mom?
Friends. Because I am a full-time student as well being a mom I don't have time to keep up with my old friends anymore. It breaks my heart.

25. Best mom perk?
Having a family.

26. Snack you sneak bites from your child?
Chocolate.


27. When the kid is napping, you are?
Never. I haven't had a nap since my son was 5 weeks old.

28. Where is your child now?
Sleeping in his crib.


29. Favorite place to buy maternity clothes?
Motherhood Maternity. I loved their clothes when I was pregnant.

30. If I could do it over, I’d do this differently:
I would question the doctors and make sure to follow up on everything while I was pregnant. I had undiagnosed Gestational Diabetes, I didn't find out until four weeks before my son was born. I would also deliver in a birthing center with a midwife.

31. What is the craziest thing you have said/done/taught since becoming a mom?
People say that I do/say a lot of crazy things. Maybe the craziest thing I have done/been doing is going to college while I have a child under two. It is NOT easy or fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?