Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Silly 1st Words

While I was away on my Mommy Vacation my son said his first real word. Now, I have to say that I don't really count it as his first word because he isn't repeating it, but my husband swears it counts. Anyway, my husband was making dinner (reheating the dinner I made the previous night) my little boy walked into the kitchen holding a Winnie the Pooh DVD case and said "Pooh Pooh." My husband is elated. Now, I don't know how someone can be so elated over a "word" that easily could have been just a sound, and a "word" that he hasn't even repeated, but in his mind it was our son's first word.

I have read that some children's silly first words include beer, hoover and poop.

I'm not going to lie, I'd be thrilled if my son's first real word was Dyson or Electrolux.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?