Wednesday, September 14, 2011

30 Day Challenge-Day 28

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of

I refuse to post a picture of a spider, because I truly am afraid of them. 

Car Accident

I have terrible anxiety over driving, car accidents, and trying to keep my son and myself safe. I have been rear-ended so many times that I can't even look in my rear-view mirror when I am stopped without having a near panic attack. I am so nervous about Danny being in the car that I don't usually allow him to be driven by anyone but his dad and me. I wish I could relax over it, but I just can't seem to.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, almost everyone dreads figuring in a car accident. It’s mainly because accidents can cause physical, mental, and emotional trauma. And the fact that it can happen unexpectedly doesn’t make it any better. That’s why I do my best to observe discipline on the road. I even considered having an attorney so that I’m confident I’ll get professional legal counsel should accidents happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax mom! It’s normal that we want our kids to be safe but over-thinking won’t do you any good. Anyway, if driving your son will help you to feel at ease, then do so. Always drive safely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just, flat-out, hate accidents! My car was recently hit by another driver – and get this – while parked in a parking lot of a supermarket. Frustrating, isn’t it? What I did was I asked for his basic information and demanded for a settlement. This was after consulting a lawyer, who happens to be a very good friend of mine, on my phone.

    Amy Baron

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this Mommy post?