Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Boys will be. . .

Inappropriate.

It is true. All boys, even at age one, are inappropriate little creeps. I will remind anyone who read this that there is no one in the world who loves and adores my little boy as much as I do. He is my world, my sunshine, the apple of my eye. That being said, he is just like every man who sits on his butt, watching the game, with his hand down his pants.


You've got it, my dear friends, my son has discovered his *ahem* manhood. He is now totally aware of that and is completely thrilled every time he can get his hands on it. Just last night I was giving him a bath, he suddenly turned himself over int he tub, I thought "how sweet, he wants to pretend to swim," suddenly he was rocking back and forth while laughing hysterically. Yes, he was doing that.

Tonight when I took off his diaper before his bath he went to town, pulling and tugging, laughing and smiling.

I guess parents of girls have to watch them put on make-up and parents of boys have to watch them do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?