Friday, August 19, 2011

30 Day Challenge-Day 4


Day 4 - A picture of a habit you wish you didn't have

(I'll probably be too busy tomorrow)

Picture titled: Facebook-heart
No joke. I love it, but I hate it. I am so addicted to Facebook that I need rehab and 12 step program. I will be freaking out because I need to finish writing a paper before class the next morning and I'll get on my computer and the first thing I do is type www.facebook.com. Sickness. I can't do anything on the computer until I "check my facebook." Seriously, what is wrong with me?? The other day Facebook was being very screwy so I just had to make my status "It isn't 2012 yet. . . why is Facebook crashing?" Yes, I equate Facebook malfunctioning to the end of the world. 


Hi, my name is Ella. I am a facebookaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?