Friday, December 2, 2011

Lady Antebellum-Just a Kiss


Since I've left my foolish youth behind I think a lot about appropriateness of music that is on the radio. Now that I am a mom I think a lot about the kind of messages I want my kids hearing when they turn on the TV or the radio. I love this song by Lady A, and I think it sends a great message. Now, I haven't seen the music video, I have no idea if it is suggestive at all, but I know that the song is very sweet and romantic, without turning into sex.

I love country music, I am so glad that there are talented people *out there* now who can be good role models for kids. When I was a teenager there was Britney Spears. Hopefully country will keep being *cool* while I am raising kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?