Friday, December 30, 2011

Danny



Danny hit it home twice this week. Two times he got caught being very naughty. . .

Situation #1

I go in his room to wake him from his nap to find him in the midst of climbing out of his crib (straddling the rail), as soon as he saw me he said "ugh oh" and jumped back in his crib.

Seriously?? "Ugh oh?!?!" How does he even know he was being bad?? He's never done that before, so how would he know that he was in trouble. On a good note--thank God I walked in on him! Our new health insurance doesn't pick up until the 1st of the year, had he jumped out and broken his arm we would be hosed!

Situation #2

Hubby bought muffins for breakfast one day. I come out of my room about a half hour till lunch and I catch Danny sitting at his lego table shoveling something in his mouth. I say "What do you have?" He just smiles and waves at me. I walk into the kitchen knowing that I will find a mess. What I find is the muffin box on the floor, a blueberry muffin with a huge bite out of the center, I notice that the chocolate chip muffin is missing. I head back into the living room where my child sits at his lego table only to find the chocolate chip muffin being eaten.

Muffin thief.

What a trouble maker. I guess he thought all he had to do was smile and wave and I wouldn't go looking for evidence of mischief. I did not let him finish the muffin!

I don't know what is next, but I sure hope it isn't funny because I am having a hard time keeping my face straight while I discipline!

1 comment:

What do you think about this Mommy post?