Thursday, December 8, 2011




There is nothing that can make a Mom breakdown to tears like hearing a St. Jude radiothon. Hearing the parent tell their stories about how St. Jude helped their child, gave them hope, helped them say goodbye is just more than I can handle. It reminds me how lucky I am to have a healthy child, and it makes me afraid to have any more because I know how lucky I am to have a healthy kid. I can't imagine what those parents go through, and to think, my parents went through a very similar situation with me when I was a kid. I cannot imagine. St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is an incredible place, you can learn more about it ***HERE***. Like the commercials say "Give thanks for the healthy children in your life, and give to those who are not."

To help St. Jude Children's Research Hospital with a financial contribution click **HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?