Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A relaxing bubble bath??




I have felt like complete junk lately! I'm trying to chalk it up to the fact that I have been going non-stop with college courses for 16-months straight now, and I just need a break. I am so tired I could cry, and I feel like I just ran a marathon. After finals I am going to find a way to get 12 hours of sleep, consecutively. I. Will. Find. A. Way.

Anyway, last night I tried to give myself temporary relief by way of a bubble bath. My wonderful husband was going to play with Danny while I stole a few relaxing moments. Just as I finished filling up the tub trouble knocks on the door, and then lets himself in. My son, Danny, is nothing but trouble in my bathroom. His latest *thing* is to climb into our over-sized bathtub and treat it like a slide, sliding down, then climbing out, sliding down again. Imagine his surprise when he saw me laying in his slide with a ton of bubbles, what fun! So what does Danny do while I'm vulnerable and trying to "cover up?" He climbs into the tub with me-fully clothes. To all the husbands out there, when your wife yells "come quick" she means it. Danny was soaking wet, obviously. We decided to strip him down while in the tub so he wouldn't get the entire place wet-BAD idea. As soon as he was in his birthday suit he got a look on his face. I knew exactly what that mean, as I told him to please not pee in the tub he grabbed his do-dad and peed in the tub. By the way, I am still in the tub. Not only did my relaxation turn into play time, but I got peed on.

In the words of Charlie Brown "Good grief!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?