Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas



I am almost recovered from Christmas. I don't know what we were thinking last year, this was totally Danny's first Christmas. Last year was nothing compared to this year-being a parent on Christmas Eve is EXHAUSTING. My husband and I were up until the wee hours of Christmas morning getting things ready for the big day. I was baking up a storm while my husband was putting together toys. We had a wonderful Christmas, I hope your family did too!

Danny's first Christmas Cookie

Uncle Shawn acted like our elf and helped put the lego table together.


Danny was so excited about his lego table that he wouldn't open any presents.

"Come on Danny, look at all those cool packages"


Playing with his alphabet magnets.

Here is to a happy and healthy New Year for all!

1 comment:

What do you think about this Mommy post?