Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This is how it is going to be



For the next two weeks really, my blog will be neglected. I am just too darn busy with finishing up the semester. Right now I am seriously neglecting my work to blog--totally worth it.

My week has been so busy already. Monday I had my regular course load and a two hour long meeting with my adviser and had a quiz in one of my literature courses. I wrote two papers. Yesterday, I turned in one paper, had a quiz in another literature course, and a German quiz, and had to use my first responder skills when a girl went out cold in class. Today I spent my whole day at school preparing for an interview in which I had to speak ONLY GERMAN for 20 minutes--I rocked it :). I have a paper due tonight, a paper due tomorrow morning, and a quiz tomorrow morning. I am finding peace in knowing at after this week it is just smooth sailing (or studying) until finals. I can't believe I have almost made it through this semester from hell.

Our Christmas tree, 2011. You can also see the little corner where I spend my nights, working on graduating!



On a Mommy note, we decorated our Christmas tree last night. This morning was so special, when my son got up he walked out to the living, and in seeing the tree all lit up, said "wow" over and over. So sweet. When I was getting dressed this morning he brought me an ornament (he ripped off the tree), when he handed me the ornament he said "ugh oh." Someone needs to tell him that it doesn't count as an "ugh oh" if you do it on purpose.  He is actually in his room crying right now because he would rather stay up and look at the tree than take a nap. I am so looking forward to this Christmas season, to make special memories that he will have his whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?