Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Zombie baby

With all the Zombie buzz out there these days I must say that is a little disconcerting that my son's little game of the week is to pretend to eat my face.





It all started with us "taking his nose," you know "got your nose," and pretending to eat it. Well, he ate that up, and wanted to "get" our noses non-stop. Now he "gets" our eyes, our mouths, our ears, cheeks, chins, waddles, etc. It is cute, he thinks he is the most hilarious person in the world. But then you read about weirdos eating/snorting/whatever bath salts then snacking on their friends faces and it gets you thinking. . . 

Here is to hoping it is just a childish phase, and not a prediction on how I will meet my demise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?