Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Chiropractor

Thank God for the Chiropractor!!

I just have to say it. I wouldn't be walking right now if I hadn't finally decided to see a Chiropractor around ten weeks ago. I am in much less pain (back pain) than I was while pregnant with Danny, and I am so thankful for that.

The best part, I was just reading on a facebook group that many women have gone to their Chiropractor around their due date and it has helped induce labor, naturally! I don't know what the likeliness of that is, but since I'm pretty sure I failed my glucose test yesterday, I will do anything to avoid an induction and labor naturally.

Here is to hope :)

5 comments:

  1. I’m glad that your back isn’t causing you much pain now. All thanks to your chiropractor! Well, chiropractic care provides a lot of benefits for expectant mothers. Aside from easing back pains, this therapy can also reduce stress on pregnant women, and it helps promote holistic care for both mother and child. It reduces the risk of breech pregnancy and helps the baby assume its optimal birthing position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s good to know! Chiropractic care can help the pregnant mother to have a healthier and safer pregnancy. The therapy adjusts and aligns the pelvis, thus giving the baby an enough space to develop and get the best possible position for delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaye is right. Chiropractic techniques help the mother’s hips and pelvis to be in its proper alignment, allowing the baby to be in his proper birth position as well. This keeps the mother from having to go through a cesarean section delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you doing now? Is the pain completely gone? Do you still visit your chiropractor for checkup? Checkups can help you stay clear from recurrences. This will help you on your path to wellness and pain-free body. So, make sure you drop by your chiropractor’s clinic once in a while. =)

    Tiffani Villagomez

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still seeing my Chiropractor, but for other issues. A week after my daughter was born I was adjusted for my lower back issues and have been good ever since. Now I am having upper back problems from nursing and all the holding of baby in weird positions to make her happy. I will probably continue to see the Chiro till the day I die, just for general health and wellness. I have had Layla adjusted twice :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this Mommy post?