Friday, January 20, 2012

My day started at 4:30

When did your day start?

My little guy woke up at 4:30 this morning, which is not totally out of the norm for him lately. The problem was that my husband was pulling an all nighter while working on a paper for his training class. When my hubby broght the sleepy little guy to me in bed he was so confused as so why his Daddy didn't stick around. Needless to say he was running around the house five minutes later.

He didn't stop all morning. I just now got him to go to bed (in his bed, YAY). As I was reading him stories he was trying to hard to keep his eyes open. The second I put the book down he closed his eyes. What a sweetie pie.

Now I have to decide what it worse. Getting up at 4:30 every morning or going all day without getting a nap time break. Both options sure suck. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?