Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 13


13. A photo of your best friend(s)

This is hard. My best friends, well I don't see them much, we are busy and have different things going on in our lives. How about I pick some of my favorite old pictures of best friends??
My bff and I in 11th grade. Oct 2003.

There are a lot more pictures than I thought. . .

Me, Rachel, and our other bff, Taylor Swift. 2007.

My bff, Kristin and a happy bride. 2008

My sister-in-law, Nicole and I taking silly jello shots (I wasn't always a mom). 2008.

Girl cousin trip to NYC. 2008

They keep coming. . .

Kristin and I, literally sitting in the last row at a Caps game. 2009.

Caasi and I at a UMD game. 2010.

Last one, I promise!

SIL Haley and I. 2011.

Again, I love Facebook! Most of these pictures I was "tagged" in. Technology is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?