Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 11


11. A photo of your favourite film(s)

Dirty Dancing


 The best movie on earth. You will never get me to believe another movie is better! I remember sneaking up at night to watch this movie as a young teen (it was "all about abortion" according to one of my crazy parents), I was amazed with Baby and Johnny. Love love LOVE this movie. On the 20 year anniversary of it being made my bff and I saw it in the theater-INCREDIBLE. Only five more years till the 30 year anniversary.

The Holiday

What a great feel-good movie! It sends a great message to any ladies out there who are in bad relationships or dealing with self esteem issues. Kate Winslet is one of my favorite actresses :).

P.S I Love You 

 Ok, so the book was much better than the movie (READ IT!), but this movie still rocks. What an incredible story! I think I remember the movie getting terrible reviews, but I promise it is good. Gerard Butler, Jeffery Dean Morgan and Harry Connick Jr are all in the film, there is literally a guy in there for everyone :).


2 comments:

  1. I really liked P.S. I love you- the movie. I'll have to check out the book, too.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this Mommy post?