Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 7


7. A photo of someone you love

I love this one!
Danny Boy. Dec. 2011.

My sweet Danny boy, playing with his Aunt Shannon's makeup while she was home from college on Christmas break. My son spends most of his time with me, he loves to stand on the toilet and "organize" my toiletries for me while I put on makeup. He was obviously overjoyed with the opportunity to play with makeup that isn't locked away in a cabinet. This picture also shows how vane he is sitting in front of that mirror. He has a mirror that used to be in the car when he was an infant, he now carries it around the house (on occasion) and kisses the mirror, he literally walks and kisses himself, then runs into a wall.

What a silly boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?