Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My poor, neglected blog




With papers and finals looming I am having a hard time blogging. Unacceptable!!! I must make time!!!

What is on my mind right now? With Christmas coming, and as a person who was deprived of being "allowed" to believe in Santa Claus, I am having a hard time getting excited about the jolly fat guy. I'm flat out refusing to let my son sit on a creepy strangers lap for a picture, I have also demanded (luckily my hubby agrees) that we will call Father Christmas Saint Nicholas.

How do I "do" Santa for my child without completely taking away what Christmas is all about in our family, which is the birth of the Baby Jesus (said in an Irish accent)??

Really though, do I have to do the Santa picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?