Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Well, I did it

The grades are in.
The ceremony is over.
I have officially graduated from the University of Maryland.

May 21st, 2012

I honestly thought I would feel different after I graduated, but I don't. My journey throughout the last two years seemed to intense and extreme, and now it just seems like "whatever."

The ceremony was short and sweet. I was able to speak with one of my favorite professors after the ceremony was over. She shared very kind words with me and even said that she was proud of me for working so hard while raising Danny. That was a proud moment for me. 

I am very happy to be done with school, but I have a lot of work to do now that I have my little man home with me all day. We have a lot of bad habits to break and need to get back into an acceptable routine.

Now that school is over I can "get back to life" as I have been saying. I can be "just a mom" again, which is all I've ever wanted. I also need to start working on writing things more serious than a blog, that is a little intimidating, maybe I'll start that next week :).

Thanks to everyone who has supported me throughout this journey. I am lucky to have so many caring people in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you momma! Your professor was right, raising a child and going to school is hard work, you should be proud!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this Mommy post?