Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Oh Baby!

So I have been a little busy with the less-important things in life to really focus on my pregnancy and get excited.

I am excited now. I am more than half way through my pregnancy, feeling lots of little kicks and rolls, and looking like I'm carrying a watermelon.

19 weeks.

There I was a few weeks ago, after a particularly long day of school I might add. The belly has grown considerably, but I don't have a blog-worthy picture to share. Maybe this week.

I do have some exciting news to share with the blog world. We found out the gender of our sweet baby. After being on the green team with Danny we decided it would be fun to find out this time. This way mom can prepare more and big brother can understand more. I am happy to announce that we are expecting a baby girl! Danny is so excited, he is already lifting my shirt, hugging my belly and saying her name as best as he can. I am excited to have a little girl to pass all my womanly wisdom to (lol), and Stephen is excited to buy an AK-47.

One of the things I am really excited about for our new baby is to cloth diaper!

Gro-Via AIO's, Thirsties AIO's and Gro-Via Hybrid Shells.

I will, of course, write up a blog all about cloth diapering (not that I am an expert at all), but for right now I will leave it at HOW STINKING CUTE ARE THEY??? Seriously, my little girl is going to have one fancy hiney.

In case you are wondering what the inside of my uterus looks like, here ya go:

Baby Girl X at my 20 week ultrasound.

We can't wait to meet her!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for TEAM GIRL!! Save up your $$$ the clothes shopping can be out of control!! Congrats on all things PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amy! I am trying to restrain myself, but it isn't easy!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this Mommy post?