Saturday, March 17, 2012

Life

Well, life caught up to me! Not only was I battling dreadful morning sickness for weeks, but Danny and I both got terrible upper respiratory infections last week. We were pathetically laying around the house for days, I missed three days of school and we watched every kids movie we own. . .twice.

I somehow recovered just in time to skimp through midterms this week. I don't know how I survive my life right now, but thankfully I found a way.

BUT the good news is that I feel like a million bucks. I never thought I would feel healthy again. No one ever told me how bad morning sickness was. Ok, many people told me, but I thought after never experiencing it with Danny that I was just one of those people, you know, the people that most moms hate. Well good news ladies, no need to hate me, I was sick as a dog for eight weeks!!

I am on Spring Break for the next week, and I'd like to tell you that I'm going on a tropical vacation full of fun and relaxation, but I'm not. No, I plan to spend my days playing with Danny and going on adventures. I will spend my nights writing a final paper (two months early) in order to avoid panic in May.

When I return to school from Spring Break I will have SEVEN weeks until graduation. I cannot believe that this is really happening. I am in complete amazement at how fast the time has gone by. It is surreal.

So many things, not just graduation are happening! My sweet little baby, who was just born yesterday, is turning two in April. In May we will find out the gender of our new baby, I will graduate, we will turn into a one car family. . . and just a few short weeks later my husband will be an official police officer. We have a very busy Spring, and we are so happy to be where we are right now.

So no I will enjoy watching a movie with my husband and be on Spring Break for the night.

I leave you with an adorable picture of my son with his baby cousin, his best friend!

March 2012

And this is too cute to not post. . .

Brayden and Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?