Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My child. . .

Have I really not posted in a week? Shame on me! I blame morning sickness and college.

In spite of my nausea and busy course load I still have enough energy to enjoy the stuffing out of my little soon to be two-year-old.

He is a constant terror. Really, I kind of love it. He is always running around the house. For. No. Reason. God bless his future teachers. His father had/has ADD and I'm pretty sure it DID NOT skip a generation. When he is not running around like a mad man he is begging to watch Nemo or tearing apart his whole room. He stops being completely crazy ever so often to do really cute things, like:

Take the empty egg carton out of the trash to put his Easter eggs in. . .

Danny being adorable

The other day I got the vacuum out and what does my little man do? He picks up all his toys and puts them on the couch. What a good little helper!

The other day my husband kissed my belly in front of Danny, and then pretended that the baby kicked his face. Next thing I know Danny is kissing my belly, then grabbing his cheek and saying "ow, ow." Now every time he gets near my belly he acts as if they baby is kicking him. The baby isn't even kicking me yet. His dad thinks he is hilarious, and Danny wants to be just like his dad. I am out-numbered.

I wont know until May if I am going to be super out-numbered or if I'll have a little pink one on my team. Either way, if this "new" baby is as funny as Danny I wont care he he/she teams up against me with the other boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?