Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sleep Talking

My son has been sleep talking. Not in a creepy all night kind of way, just in the 20 minutes or so before he wakes up. One day last weeks he was laying in bed looking like a sweet little angel when he said "Momo about five times." He must have been thinking about his paternal grandmother, or perhaps he had a dream about her, but it was very sweet.

Yesterday morning I was trying to wake him up so we could get ready to get back to the grind. When I got to him he was tossing around and saying "no." He wasn't saying it in a frightened way, more in the sweet way he says "no" when he is trying to be cute.

This morning when I went to wake him up he was completely silent do my disappointment. I know we aren't supposed to want our kids to do "weird" things, but I can't help but hope he is quacking like a duck when I wake him up tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?