Thursday, March 22, 2012

Baby X

I love my midwife practice. I feel so comfortable there, it seems like the midwives actually care about the patients. Today, during my appointment I was able to spend 30 minutes talking to the midwife, asking questions, and talking about how to attempt to prevent Gestational Diabetes. I also love that this particular midwife reassured me that there is no shame in transferring to the hospital if while at the birthing center I would trade my husband for an epidural.

Baby X sounded wonderful on the doppler. I could hear him/her moving around behind the heartbeat. What a sweet sweet thing.

It is such a relief, after all the troubles I had in Yuma, AZ with my healthcare providers, to know that I am in good hands, and that I can rest assured that I am getting great care.

Bay Area Midwifery

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?