Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Lion

When I wake up in the morning and talk to my son he doesn't say "Mama" anymore, he just roars like a lion.

He doesn't think he is a lion, he is just obsessed with them. Ever since Uncle Joe brought The Lion King over my kid thinks of nothing else. He doesn't even want to watch Nemo anymore. So much for my Nemo themed birthday party in a few weeks. . .

I had no idea an almost-two-year-old could be so obsessed with something. We will be making a trip to the zoo very soon, this kid needs to see some real life lions.

It is really sweet watching him watch the movie. When Simba is being presented to the kingdom he says "Mama, Dada" when the mom and dad lion come to view. He gets scared when Mufasa dies, always comes running to me saying "Dada, Dada." He is such a sweetheart.

I am getting a little tired of watching The Lion King every day, but of all the Disney movies, this is one of the best ones so I should count my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?