Wednesday, June 1, 2011

THANK BOB!!

Okay. So after all of my stroller drama. . . I am on my fourth jogging stroller, I have finally found the PERFECT jogging stroller for my needs. After two Chicco strollers and one Schwinn (what was I thinking?) I took the plunge and bought the Bob Revolution SE stroller. I couldn't be happier. This stroller is so easy to maneuver, it is light and it looks so cool! The break doesn't fall down when I run and it really absorbs impact which I am sure my little one appreciates.

The best part about this stroller is that I am running again. I feel so good and am so happy knowing that my body is getting back into shape. I am exhausted, but I've been exhausted for about a year and a half so I am used to it.

Happy Jogging!!

Just in case you want to know where to get a BOB. . . http://www.bobgear.com/revolutionSE

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?