Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Recovering

I am still recovering from my very busy weekend.

Thursday I had a million things to do, one of them being helping my brother-in-law take all the centerpieces for his wedding reception to the caterer. Wedding planning is so stressful and someone is always screwing something. . . I am so glad I never have to do it again. Friday was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner which my little ring bearer was a little angel for. Saturday morning I had to get my hair done, take my son to his My Gym class, get myself ready for the wedding, get my ring bearer ready for the wedding, make sure my hubby/groomsman ready for the wedding. It was a long morning. The wedding was beautiful and I am thrilled to have a new sister-in-law, Haley and her beautiful daughter Alexis as my niece. Danny did not last very long after the ceremony, my sister had to pick him up before the reception because he was so hot and cranky (outdoor wedding, 90 degree weather).


The next day I had been tasked with getting my sister-in-law out of the house so my brother could get things ready for her surprise birthday part. I had some much needed girl time with my wonderful sister-in-law, but once we got back to her house and the party began Danny turned into a little terror and we had to go home.

To start my week I had a cranky boy all day Monday. . . he does not like being so busy! As soon as he got to sleep I had to work on an exam for my summer course at UMD.

I am exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?