Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hi. . . Remember me?

May 13th?? Seriously. . . Where have I been? I must have taken advantage of not having to be attached to my computer every night with my short break from school. I have had a busy couple of weeks and an even busier month of June ahead. I have already attended two graduations and three family cookouts in the last two weeks. Coming up I have a bachelorette party, a wedding and another bachelorette party all in consecutive weekends. Also, an exam for one of the THREE summer courses I am taking each weekend of the previously mentioned events. EEEEK.I can't promise that my little boy will stick to his schedule and go to bed on time during this busy time, but I can promise he'll be fed and dressed. So much for being a perfect mother right?

On a happy note I have my first tan in two years! I was too busy breastfeeding and taking care of my newborn all last summer that I didn't spend anytime in the sun. I feel like a new woman with a little color on my body. . . It really is the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?