Saturday, July 7, 2012

Rock out, baby.

When I was pregnant with Danny, I loved feeling him move around, it is something that I REALLY missed after he was born. He moved a lot, but not constantly, but man he was a big kicker! Especially during hockey playoffs, he would go nuts, probably because my heart rate would speed up, but man, that kid was routing for the Caps right along with me.

(It is worth noting that Danny was born during a Detroit Redwings playoff game. I would update my husband on the score between pushing, and they ended up coming back to win the game 7-4 or something).

Anyway, baby girl is not nearly as strong of a kicker as Danny was, but she is constantly moving! I love it. She even has certain times of day where she is always super active, the same time every day. She is my little rock and roller, I think. Although I am secretly hoping that she is a little more calm when she is on the outside than Danny (he hasn't fallen asleep in my arms since he was two months old, kid is always on the move), at least I know if she is as hyper as her brother they will keep each other in line.


1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that I am not the only one that does not have a snuggly baby! Everyone tells me that the 2nd child is more mellow...who knows, but as long as your girl is healthy & happy that is all that matters!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this Mommy post?