Friday, July 6, 2012

Cloth Wipes

Why spend a ton of money on fancy cloth wipes when you can spend a little bit of money on this:

Washcloths from Target


Instead of spending over $10.00 for a pack of cloth wipes I took the advice of another tree hugging mom friend and decided to try "cheap washcloths instead." Not only did I get six for less than $5, but they are cute and not white, which will hopefully mean they wont look yucky very fast. There are lots of sites that give recipes for cloth wipe solutions, but yet another mom friend told me that she simply wets the wipes before use and boom they work like a charm.

I am so excited to try these, and the cloth diapers I have bought. I love that I am sparing my baby from all the chemicals in disposable diapers and saving money at the same time. The fact that cloth diapers are so stinking cute is just icing on the cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?