Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Baby belly

She sure is growing!

27 Weeks
A few weeks ago I started to really feel pregnant, but I wasn't feeling like a super wide load.

28 Weeks--please forgive the PJs.

Then I started to feel like a wide load, everything is suddenly hard to do, even bending over to pick up something is difficult. Welcome to the 3rd trimester!! I will tell you, anyone in their first pregnancy, enjoy it!! There is nothing harder than being big, pregnant and uncomfortable, while also chasing around a two-year-old!! I can't really complain much, I am feeling good, but some days are definitely a challenge!!

29 Weeks.


Now I am definitely a super wide load! This isn't the most flattering picture taken of me today, but it certainly gives a good, real version of my belly. Every time we get out the camera Danny comes running. He stand there to take the picture, then goes about his own business. It is so funny to see. We went to a wedding about a month ago, when we were leaving we had my dad, baby sitter extraordinaire, to take a picture of just Stephen and I. Danny flipped, he was so sad to not be asked to be in the picture. We haven't excluded him since :).

While I am hoping to go into labor a bit early, we still have many weeks to go before we meet our baby girl. I love being pregnant, after the first trimester I started feeling great, so I am in no hurry to "get this baby out," like many women are, but I am very excited to meet her!

1 comment:

What do you think about this Mommy post?