Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Danny

It happened. My baby turned into a kid. My sweet lovable little boy is growing up before my eyes.

Our first picture together. . .
April 16th, 2010


You are the love of my life, my little buddy and the apple of my eye. I cannot imagine my life without you, little Danny boy. You are so independent and sweet. You want to do everything yourself, but will run to me for kisses and hugs at the drop of a hat. You make everyone laugh. All. Day. Long.

Danny and Brayden, March 2012.


I love how you follow your big cousin, Alexis, around and think you are just as old as she is.
I love how you love your baby cousin, Brayden. You are so sweet with him, it doesn't matter that he doesn't have a big brother, I know you will take it upon yourself to make sure no one messes with him.

February 2012

I love how much you love to eat, just like your dad. You act just like your dad too, which makes it hard to ever be mad at either of you. You love the silliest TV shows, you imitate every wild and farm animal. You even have your dads humor, making fun of people when they sneeze.

April 2012

You have brought so much joy to us, but also to your aunts and uncles and Grandparents. I feel like the luckiest mom in the world when I see how close you and MY Grandpa are. It is so sweet to see you take his hand and show him the way around his own back yard.

2nd birthday cake

Danny, you have given my life new meaning. No one is ever the same after the have kids, and I am thankful for that. You have given me the gift of a mothers love. I cannot wait to watch you continue to grow up and discover new things I can't wait to see you with your baby brother or sister, he/she is going to be in for it!

Heaven blew every trumpet and played every horn on the wonderful, marvelous night you were born.

Happy Birthday Daniel Thomas Bray Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?