Wednesday, April 11, 2012

HOLY HEARTBURN

I experienced HOLY HEARTBURN while I was pregnant with Danny, beginning around month six. Well I am in month four right now and ohmygosh I want to cry. I finally gave in and bought some Zantac today, but it has not kicked in yet. Ok, maybe I only took it 20 minutes ago, but I need instant gratification. I seriously feel like my whole throat is on fire.

I might be turning into a fire breathing dragon or something. How is it possible for it to hurt this bad??

And isn't there a rumor that dairy should help calm heartburn because of the calcium? Well I just ate a yogurt and it TRIGGERED the damn heartburn. WAAAAHHHH. I can't help but feel sorry for myself. It is going to be a very long five months if I can't control this (I couldn't last time). I have already cut out most bread like food (causes heartburn for me while not pregnant), because of my desperate attempt to avoid gestational diabetes, so I'm not sure what else to do.

So far this baby has caused me to have terrible morning sickness, high school like skin issues, and now heartburn. Did I mention I am only in my fourth month? SMH. This child HAS to be a girl, a boy would never cause so much trouble. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?