Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Animal Lover

My little monster love is a complete lover of the animals. There is nothing he likes more than to go for a walk in our neighborhood and see all the dogs who are out for walks. I know our neighbors dogs names, my neighbors know my sons name. He loves cats, dogs, cows, horses, fish, sheep, lions and anything else you could think of.

He would LOVE to have a dog, or a cat. Whenever we mention going to visit his Uncle Bri Bri (who has two dogs and two cats) he says "Arf, meow, meow." It is all he cares about, who has a pet, and when can he play with the pet. My husband and I are adamant about NOT getting a dog until we own our own house. We both hate cats (I love kittens, cats are just sneaky), I would deal with a cat for Danny, because he would LOVE it, but my husband wont budge on the subject.

So until we own a home (hopefully in two years), we will take him for walks to see the dogs, visit friends with pets and frequent the fish section of our local pet shop.

Danny admiring all the "Nemos"

He is so happy!


This kid is so cute when he is around animals (yes, I now consider a fish an animal). He is going to be so extremely delighted when his Grandmother gives hims a fish for his birthday. I would bet everything I own that we will be calling that fish "Nemo."

1 comment:

What do you think about this Mommy post?