Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The smartest thing I've done

Putting my husband in charge of dinner. Ok. I do not "have it like that," I don't just command things to my husband, but because he is not a douche bag, and because I have been dealing with terrible morning sickness constant sickness, all I had to do was nicely ask him to take over the dinner planning for the week. I hate to admit it, but he is doing a much better job than I usually do. He actually wrote out a shopping list, and wrote down what he planned to cook for each meal. I am impressed. I didn't even expect him to cook everything, I even told him we could eat frozen entrees every night, as long as our son was fed and I could lay on the couch wishing I were dead. He totally came through.

What a guy!

As for the morning sickness, well, I never experienced it when I was pregnant with my son, needless to say I am making up for lost time. I have never been so ill in my entire life. It is soooo yucky. I might be breaking through though, I have felt a little better the last few days, but still not great. I am hoping/praying/wishing the worst is over. I still have three months of college left and I must get through them!

1 comment:

What do you think about this Mommy post?