Monday, February 6, 2012

Kissing

My son is obsessed with kissing. He loves to give kisses (and hugs too). Just this morning when I was leaving him with the babysitter I told him to kiss his cousin (yes) and tell her hello. He ran over to the little girl and practically knocked her over while he hugged her and planted a big fat kiss on her cheek.

I think it is adorable. It helps that he is only four months older than his cousin (1st cousin, once removed), but he outweighs her by about ten pounds. My little chunk.

Just the other day, while visiting my in laws, my son was playing in the kitchen. It wasn't until the next day that my MIL noticed something different about the nick-knacks on the windowsill.

Feb. 2012

If you look closely you will see the little glass critters are kissing. My heart just melts for this stuff. How sweet for him to do that. There are three other windows in that kitchen, all with nick-knacks (I know), and all the critters were also kissing.

Half of the time my son is acting like a little terrorist, but moments like that remind me that he is just a little sweetheart!

1 comment:

  1. that! is the sweetest thing i've ever heard. you see? genius child.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this Mommy post?