Wednesday, July 20, 2011

OMG. No you didn't!!

OMG. Yes I did. I cut my sons hair. Well, actually, a lovely woman at Pigtails and Crewcuts cut his hair, but I made the decision to do it and I took him.

I'm sure for the next two weeks I'll be hearing all about how much I suck for cutting his hair (like I did when I had his hair cut for his birthday three months ago). His curls did grow back in-spite of everyone saying they wouldn't, and they were adorable, but he is a little boy and I want him to have a clean haircut. When he is old enough to have an opinion about his hair I'll let him do whatever he wants to it (someone remember that when I hate his mohawk or green stripes), but right now he is a little boy, my little boy and I get to make these menial decisions for him.

I think he looks adorable with his hair cut anyway. So in the words of the funny Mexican guy from the movie Heartbreak Kid "Screw off" if you don't like my sons hair cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?