Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Update: My Chicco S3 All Terrain

Saturday I got my second Chicco jogging stroller in the mail. My dear husband put it together Sunday night, and on Monday morning my son and I went for a run. We started off walking, then when Mommy was ready I started running, it felt so good to finally hit the pavement again, and then I came to a screeching stop. I am so disappointed that I didn't have a lemon, the stroller just doesn't work properly. I am going to return this one and buy a different brand. I am pretty sure I want the Schwinn Free Wheeler but I need to do a little more research before I sign on the dotted line.

I still love my Chicco infant carseat and the regular use stroller, but they definitely missed the ball when it came to making a jogging stroller.

Chicco S3 All Terrain gets a big thumbs down from this Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?