Monday, April 4, 2011

Couponing -- My first attempt.

Ok. My first trip to the grocery store as a "couponer" was a major success! I saved $98 dollars!!

I found that my savings were higher from the store sales and club card (Safeway) sales, but my coupon clipping did save me almost $30. I am very happy with my first attempt.

The most exciting deal (or steal) I got was a box of Huggies diapers (96 count) after the store sale and coupons was about $15. I got two boxes which should last until another sale comes around. I also got my dear husband two bottles of a "fancy" body wash for the price of one.

I am so excited about my savings, and even more excited that I fit all of my steals in my cupboards!

Stay tuned for more adventures in couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?