Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Summertime

Summertime is winding down, and in our house, we are ready for Fall. My husband and I keep saying how we can't wait for cooler weather, and all the fun things that come with Fall. The pumpkin patch, Halloween, Fall Festivals, apple cider, Thanksgiving, pies, the list goes on and on.

That being said, we have had a great summer! Before my husband and I both graduated we had big plans for the summer, which included several trips to the beach. We ended up being too busy (and too broke) from moving and everything that comes with that, we never got our weekend away. We ended up making the most of my Grandma's pool and the local beaches on the little island we now live on.

Danny has no idea that we weren't at the "real" beach, hubby and I know that the bay does not equal the ocean, but Danny loved it just as much.

Stephen and Danny cooling off in the bay.


Danny spent 3 hours digging in the sand one day.

Always giving me those famous looks.

And finally. . .

Danny and his "big" mom. He always calls me big when I wear my swim suit!

I have totally enjoyed the last summer of just me and Danny. We sure have had a good time, even if we didn't go on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?