Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Babies

Babies, babies, everywhere!

By the end of January there will be FOUR new babies in my extended family. My cousin, Kathryn, and I are both due in September with baby girls. My brother and his wife are expecting a baby (whose gender we just found out today but I'm not sure if the internet is allowed to know :)), on Christmas day. Then, about two weeks later, my other cousin, Jonas, who happens to be my brothers BFF is expecting a baby with his wife (gender undetermined, although Danny keeps insisting they are having a girl).

It is a very exciting time! My Grandparents have 27 grandchildren, and  in January will have 14 great-grandchildren. My parents will have five grandchildren. It is so fun how quickly families, and generations grow.

The real race will between Kathryn and I, who are due within five days of each other, BUT knowing the boys, who are due two weeks apart, they will do whatever it takes to beat each other to the punch.

The family reunion next Summer will look something like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this Mommy post?